Thursday, March 19, 2009

The Pure, Unadulterated Greatness of Demotivators

Friends,

We've all seen Demotivators. Some are disturbing. Some are gross. Some are damn near illegal. Unquestionably, though, they are fricking hilarious. I've collected some of my favorite Demotivators here for your viewing pleasure. If you have any favorites you'd like to share, please feel free to email them to me, or post a link to them in the Comments section. And please Jared...no more disgusting, 500 pound ones of naked people. There's a reason none of those made this list. There are days I worry about you ;-P

NOTE TO YOUNGER/SENSITIVE VIEWERS: I'm not going to post any with nudity, but I will post a couple that are...let's go with "racy". Those will be put at the bottom, in the "Racy" section. So if you don't want to see that kind of thing, well, then don't scroll down.

That being said...enjoy.

THE DESPAIR.COM GROUP


I'm not saying I've worked for a consulting company and this is dead on...but...yeah.


I'm not saying that some of my buddies at said consulting company made me laugh at this one, but...well...I love you guys!


This was my favorite from Despair.com, until they released...


The greatest despair.com Demotivator EVER! The expression on the bully's face...the look of defeat on the loser's face...this one never ceases to crack me up.

THE SPORTS/CREATED BY MY BUDDY GROUP


This one was created by my good friend, the outstanding artist Barry "The Ray" ****. It's certainly not because Tony Allen is actually any good. I also feel better about posting this after OSU beat OU in the Big 12 tournament, so we have a brief leg to stand on.

THE MILITARY GROUP


Coming from a long line of Marines and working for not one, but two defense contractors, I'm contractually required to have some good military Demotivators in here.


One of my all time favorites. I mean, look at that eagle. Would you fuck with that eagle? I wouldn't! I wish we were still as intimidating as that eagle is!


I believe my position on the French--and most especially their military--is pretty well documented. Ergo, it's no surprise that I love this one.

THE "WTF?!?" GROUP


Ask Kim: I go nuts when I see mohawks in public. I can't even imagine my reaction were I to ever see this in person.



One of Slammy Sammy Makavelli's all time favorites. While I'm not a huge fan of this one, even I must ask...seriously, WTF is that?

THE "I FEEL GUILTY, BUT THAT IS FRICKING HILARIOUS!" GROUP


I would say that most good Demotivators make you think, "Man, I'm going to Hell" as you crack up. In other words, be prepared for more guilty feelings as you laugh.


My friend...that's it.


The only way this one could be better is if he was dericively looking back at her with a, "Well...what's taking So long?!?" expression on his face.

THE ANNOYING PEOPLE GETTING THEIR JUST DESSERTS GROUP


Let's see: we've incorporated ninjas, drinking, and pulling gags on annoying PDA people. What else does a man need?


The Pondrom Family & Crew have gotten so much use out of this one we should give royalties to whoever made this. Nothing is better than informing some snotty SM...uh, wait, I can't make fun of them anymore...ummmm...PREPPIE, that's right, preppie kid in a bar with this line, and then seeing the confused look on their face. It's also fantastic when you actually see one of these morons (and I don't consider high school kids morons; you're supposed to do dumb, weird fasion things in high school. It's the idiot 25 year olds who we mock) with 2-3 shirts on, all popped, so you can go inform them that yes, they have been topped. Always good times.

THE RACY GROUP


This one actually isn't up here for the reason you would think. This one actually cracks me up because this is obviously not a Catholic school girl, but some 25 year old dressed up as one for Halloween. However, pervs--never missing a chance to fantasize about jailbait--decided to ignore that fact. This cracks me up.


This one, though? Well...ummmm...it's not JUST up here for the reason you think. The caption cracks me up, too. I could write more, but it would just be variations of "Greatest Demotivator ever!", so we'll just leave it at that.

----------------------------------------------------

So that's the list. I hope you enjoyed it. As I said, please feel free to send me your favorites. Enjoy!

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Michael Pondrom said...

I need to thank some great contributors: Bob, Sam, and Jared, who is probably the biggest Demotivator fan ever. Thanks fellas!

PJ

9:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

France, Fro-Hat, Ninja & Cupcakes.

Classic

10:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is the single greatest demotivational poster of all time

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3296/2508335956_479503e0f9.jpg?v=0

1:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home