Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Congratulations F*x**!!!!

Well, after going into labor around midnight Friday night, Emery Kathleen F*x* was brought into the world at 5:15am on Monday, January 30, 2006. Mom and Baby Emery are doing just fine. Here's her stat line:

Height: 20.5"
Weight: 7lbs 6ozs
Hair Color: Brown

As Barry put it, "She looks like a combination of me and Robin right now." In case you're wondring what that looks like...I have pictures!


Proud Papa with his widdwe baby gowl. Enjoy that pose Barry, you're going to be doing that a lot the next coupla years.


Great pic of Baby Em in the Nursery. Barry really wanted his finger in the picture, it took three takes.


The true love of Emery Kathleen's life right now: her pacifier.


That's Mom thinking, "I love you more than anything Emery, but I'm never going to let you forget I was in labor for 53 hours! You owe me big time!"

1 Comments:

Blogger Michael Pondrom said...

Barry & Robin wanted their last names taken down, hence the F*x*.

Michael

9:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home