Thursday, May 12, 2005

And other thoughts...

I felt that these issues are important enough to deserve their own posts, even though I don't like putting up back to back posts. Here you go:

* If you'll notice, there's a new link under "My Boys" to Mr. Kyle Edward Holmes, aka Kal El, aka Superman. He's the closest thing to a genius that I have as a friend, and that is meant seriously, and not as a slight to my friends. Check out his blog here, as I'm sure you will not be disappointed.

* Kyle, Barry, and I have talked about joining together to make one blog combining all of our talents and interests. We've got the foundation set up, and it will happen someday. But not yet...not yet.

* Bad news for Chapelle's Show fans. Looks like Dave has checked himself into a mental hospital in South Africa. I suggest buying the Season 2 DVD, as it looks like there might never be a Season 3. That's too bad, because that was possibly the best show on TV right now.

I don't understand why Dave Chappelle had such a hard time handling his success. Friends say there is no drug use. He's been in this business for years, since he was a little kid. He's had to work his way up, so it wasn't like he was suddenly handed success and money and had no idea what to do with it. He's got a family behind him, and he's spoken of them often on his show, so that should be a stabilizing influence on him. There's really no reason for him to lose it over this.

In other words, yeah, he's been doing drugs.

* I'm going to write a full post about Lebron firing his agent and supposedly hiring his friends to represent him. I've come to have a lot of respect for an incredible businessman who is the last person you would think of while reading about this: Jay Z.

Again, more on that later. And I promise a non-NBA post soon. We need to talk about cloning, methinks.

Peace.

One more quick thing...as I was using the blogger's spell check to go over this, the word "blog" came up on the spell checker. How does blogspot.com not have "blog" in their spellchecker? Are you kidding me? Wow.

Okay...for real this time...

Peace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home