Thursday, April 28, 2005

Quickies...

* If you don't know who Joe Piscopo, then shame on you, first of all, and second of all, click here. For a pic, click on more photos.

* Don't get too excited about the Spurs beating the SHIT out of the Nuggets last night. I've noticed that with this Nuggets team; they either win, or lose BAD. Good job by the Spurs for nutting up and playing with some pride though. Tony must have left Eva at home and decided to play this game.

* I'm enjoying the Memphis-Suns series a lot. Last night was a really good game. It showed the problem with the series though; Memphis did everything perfectly, except one thing (hit their free throws), and it killed them. They have to play ABSOLUTELY perfectly to beat the Suns, and I just don't see that happening more than once, maybe.

* I loved how TNT kept saying "Amare Stoudemire has a career playoff high!" Wasn't this his second playoff game?

* I'd like to comment on the Washington-Chicago game, but TNT stuck with a 30 point blowout of the Nuggets and Spurs instead. Good thinking.

* I want to roll on the floor laughing everytime my second favorite player of all time (Charles Barkley) talks about how you have to play defense to win a championship. Irony, thou ist Charles Barkely.

* Southpark was fucking awesome last night.

* Peace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home